Monday, July 13, 2009

Strawberry Suede

So I got Chava's cord! I plugged the camera in. A full picture of me in my costume is not available, so a head shot is all you get. God, this is ridiculous. Nobody cares about anything I'm writing about anymore. Anyways, I'm posting pictures on this entry.
I need sleep so bad. I should probably get it. I'll probably take a nap after this, I'm so exhausted. Anyways, funny. Umm... did you know that when I was a kid I had no accurate perception of time so my dad had to tell me time in "Power Rangers and Sesame Streets." "2 Sesame Streets and Power Ranger" would be 2 and a half hours. I am ridiculous. Also, we got an e-mail today about a weekend filmmaking competition needing scripts with very specific guidlines. What stood out to me was it was 5 speaking roles and the swearing should be pretty basic (a maximum of 4 fucks.) So me and 2 others started joking that it would be hilarious to write a film that the first four lines of dialogue are "Fuck," said by four different people, and those are their only lines. And the rest is just a monologue by the remaining character. Obviously I wouldn't write this film or use it, but I think it would be ridiculously hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda in Wondervan!

    Great color correction... you did color correct the self portrait, right? It looks like cross-process.... is that how you say it in English?!

    SLEEEEEEEP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a script for that. Don't know about its quality but it was a rather easy task.

    ReplyDelete