Monday, July 13, 2009

I Decided To Live The Rest of My Life From A List Of Towns and Cities and Populations

Probably a bit over a week ago, Pitchfork introduced me to a lovely little ditty by Blue Roses called I Am Leaving. After the noticing the review refer to the song as an "I Will Survive for the Facebook generation," I have come to the conclusion that I am probably not the first to want to put this song in a movie. Immediately as I heard it, I thought about the perfect place for it in the movie I'm writing with the working title "Painting by Numbers." The best part is, is that I can say now that I'm finally actively writing this movie again, for I just sent in the outline for it to school. I'm about 95% sure that this will be the first film I will be writing for my feature, so I'm actually pretty stoked for once. Weird, right?
Well, a weight is lifted off my shoulder now that these outlines are done, so I'm going to do some productive things like, shower, clean, read the screenplay for "Double Indemnity," or perhaps even finally... get my eyebrows waxed!
Jesus, I remember the days when I was usually consistently groomed.
Peace, love, and War-ren beatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment